The Community First Management Liability Program is specifically tailored for social service organizations. The Program provides comprehensive coverage that allows the organization to stay focused on their mission.
- Directors and Officers Liability Coverage (mandatory)
- Employment Practices Liability Coverage (optional)
- Fiduciary Liability (optional)
- Limits available up to $5,000,000 per coverage section
- Currently available in the following states: CA, AZ, CO, CT, IA, IL, IN, KS, MN, MO, MA, NJ, NV, OR, PA, UT, TX, FL, GA, NC, SC, LA and DC
- Form specifically designed to address the needs of not-for-profit social service agencies
- Coverage provided by ProSight Specialty Insurance Rated “A” VIII by A.M. Best
- Flexible limits can be shared or separate for each purchased coverage section
- Choice of having defense costs included in the limit of liability or unlimited defense outside the limit.
- No deductible applies if there is a determination of “No Liability” in favor of the Insured
- Unlimited risk control available through the Harmonie Group to provide advice on issues regarding Employment Practices, Directors & Officers or Fiduciary Liability concerns.
- Duty to Defend Policy
Directors & Officers Coverage
- Broad definition of Insured to include past, present of future directors and officers, trustees, employees, volunteers and committee members.
- Broad Definition of Claim to include monetary or non-monetary relief including civil, criminal, administrative proceedings and requests to toll or waive statutes of limitations
- Final Adjudication wording on conduct exclusions
- Severability of exclusions as not to impute to innocent Insureds
- Severability of Application for those Insureds who were not aware of any material misstatement.
Employment Practices Coverage
- Broad Definition of Employee to include full-time, part-time, leased, seasonal and temporary employees, as well as volunteers, interns and independent contractors.
- Broad definition of Wrongful Act
- Automatic 36 month Extended Reporting Period for Employment Practices included at no additional premium
- Defense coverage for FLSA (wage & hour) claims available at $100,000 sub-limit.
- Defense coverage for investigation regarding allegedly hiring or harboring illegal aliens available at $100,000 sub-limit.
Fiduciary Liability Coverage
- Broad Definition of Claim to include monetary or non-monetary relief including civil or criminal proceedings, formal administrative or regulatory proceedings or investigations
- Automatic coverage for newly acquired or created Plans
Target Classes/Preferred Classes
|Foundations/Charitable Organizations||Social Services|
|Libraries||Recreational Sports Leagues|
|Museums/Aquariums/Zoos||Convention and Visitor Bureaus|
|Theatres/Performing Arts||Historical Societies|
|Stores - Thrift, Goodwill, Etc||Cemetaries|
|Charities||Social Welfare Organizations|
|Chamber of Commerce||Veterans Associations|
|Trade Associations||Community Development Organizations|
|Summer Camps||Convention Centers|
|Boys & Girls Clubs, YMCA, YWCA||Research & Development Organizations|
|Agricultural Cooperatives||Small Schools K-12, Charter, etc.|
|Fraternal Societies||Blood/Tissue Banks|
|Yacht Clubs||Day Care|
Contact Kevin Miller at 415-796-0627 or submissions/questions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org